ABOUT

About 01
About 02
Original Shop

The Georgetown Marble and Granite Co. was established in 1908, by Edgar H. Kennedy. In 1936, his son-in-law Earl E. Heslar joined the business and gained ownership of the business in 1947. In 1973, Earl was joined by his son James E. Heslar. Jim acquired ownership in 1976. In 2004, Jim’s son J. Kelly Heslar joined the business.  J. Kelly Heslar purchased the business from his father, James E. Heslar, in April 2015. We are now in our fourth generation of furnishing memorials of beauty and distinction to Southwest Ohio and Northern Kentucky.

About 03
About 04